• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Renaissance Festival that Dor attend selling her painted eggs

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I sometimes wonder what happen to Dor, back before I left in 2000-2006 she was the Caretaker of the YMCA, where we had Friday nights' M&G, when I returned in 2015 it was under new management (Mesanna's name was on the Tower) and no one knew where Dor had gone. I know she was a huge fan of attending Renaissance Festivals and would sell her painted eggs, something she took great prided in doing. I saw a picture once of her in a Renaissance costume, and I seen pictures of the eggs she was selling. Still I wonder if she is with us still or ??? I know she lived somewhere in California, and was familiar with Sonoma County and its wines.