• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Removing Abilities

Put Put

Visitor
Bleak posted this comment today in the official forums thought some here might be interested.

Bleak said:
There are more changes to come to the Pet training process, for instance, the ability to remove special abilities. I will look into this issue in a future publish.

Look forward to removing dragon breath and bleed for sure.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
good thing I put a full set of 120s on a crimson drake the other day...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This would be a very very nice change for all of dragonkin.

Havent been over to the forums, what would be even better is if they allowed the removal of innate magical abilities and have those points refunded.~

Put Put

Visitor
This would be a very very nice change for all of dragonkin.

Havent been over to the forums, what would be even better is if they allowed the removal of innate magical abilities and have those points refunded.~
That would be a hard one to balance especially with magery pets. I would be happy with 1 for 1 magical trading, as in getting rid of magery would make adding chiv 0 points. Getting rid of eval and ss costs as well.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Would be nice to be able to reduce stats too, like pets that come with high INT, or pets that come with very high resists in 1 area.

Last edited: