• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*removes hat with a flouirsh*

G

The Taxman is putting away his Ledger.

I've been playing on Siege Perilous for a little over 5 years now, and in that time i've met a ton of wonderful people, had countless good times and would like to think that i added a little color to the tapestry that is SP.

I've sold my gear, transferred the Pawn Shop to an individual who will reveal their identity in the very near future and cancelled my account.

Thanks for the memories and keep fighting the good fight folks.

*removes hat with a flourish for the last time...*

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Any idea if the new landlord will renew contracts
?

G

Ye sire sir have definately added flare and color to the fabric of Siege. Twas folks like YOU and your roleplaying, that so endeared me to come here to try Siege, and to stick around on Siege. You will be missed.

BUT I NEVER DID PAY my TAXES !! HAHA

G

Goodah

You have always added spice to the everyday linear storyline of Siege. In your many incarnations, whether it was fighting alongside you or fighting against you, you always did things with style! Friend and foe alike The Taxman will be missed. May luck and good fortune follow you wherever you go.

*raises a mug of ale to the Taxman*

G

Fare thee well sir.

A dark day, this. Not a surprising one - the pile of (previously) neatly packed suitcases that I tripped over outside thy office when I came to interview thee were an indication - but still, ye added much to this land. I take comfort in knowing ye will do the same wherever your boots may tread, whichever roads ye may choose to follow, and whichever hapless evaders ye may choose to pursue.

And still, I rest a little easier, knowing that I can now use the public moongates without fear of a steely grip on my shoulder and demands that I pay my toll.

Finally, however, and this is truly a sad note... I must now name THEE evader! Where are the funds for the new facilities for the disabled??? Guards! Guards! Stop that man!

G

It is a real shame to see you go.

I wish you success with all you choose to do.

Kind regards

M

marichessy

I am sorry to see you go Dagashi. I will hold fond memories of our encounters with the taxmen. Your rp had me smiling many times. Your quick whit and rp style always impressed me. May you find happiness wherever you travel from here.

It's so truly sad to see the people that made this place special trickle out little by little.

B

Beatrice Quill

*runs down street waving money bags*
All right! All right! I'll pay! COME BACK!!!!

K

KronosCWS

simple words just do not convey how sad a day this is...

G

I'm going to keep this short... hopefully...

The few wars we've had together have been great fun... granted you always assassinated my ass... but it was great fun indeed...

It is truely a shame to see one such as yourself... who has aged with this game as I have... leave...

but it is inevitable...

I have played siege since I started this game, I played on my dad's account until my own account was old enough... (my dad played on my account then... =P)
So I know how this shard used to be... and perhaps that is the reason you are leaving... perhaps not...
Even I am feeling the affects though of this item based crap... it makes the fun of siege diminish...

People think the perilous in siege should be the fact that they could lose their loot... but in reality the perilous was the thrill and excitment of the fight...

People don't get that anymore... people running around naked were not unskilled... or even afraid... they had their vanq weapons and sometimes their invulnerable armor...

They fought well... and brave... they didn't need a huge reward to be enticed to pvp... they did it for the thrill of a long and skillful fight...

Then AoS came... and hell broke lose...

I am for the first time... playing on another shard myself... though I was hoping to be playing on an island... but I can't get it to work... *frowns*

Siege could be better... it could be alot better without the items...

I am though sorry to see you go... but this shard is diminishing... as well as the game.

G

Dagashi,

You are one of the people who played Siege about which I can genuinely say, every time I encountered you in game was a pleasure...and even if I hadn't been a good girl and paid my taxes, I think I would still be able to say so, considering how those notorious tax evading knights always seemed to enjoy their meetings with you, regardless of outcome

I have also always enjoyed your storytelling on the forums. I wish you the best, and will miss all the elements you added to the Siege experience.

*curtsies to the Tax Man, and hands over one final cookie*

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

So I know how this shard used to be... and perhaps that is the reason you are leaving... perhaps not...
Even I am feeling the affects though of this item based crap... it makes the fun of siege diminish...

People think the perilous in siege should be the fact that they could lose their loot... but in reality the perilous was the thrill and excitment of the fight...

People don't get that anymore... people running around naked were not unskilled... or even afraid... they had their vanq weapons and sometimes their invulnerable armor...

They fought well... and brave... they didn't need a huge reward to be enticed to pvp... they did it for the thrill of a long and skillful fight...

[/ QUOTE ]

..well said Gondor my friend.

F

Faith Soulforge

It is a sad day to be sure, I do not know you that well, but I know of you as if you were my brother. *smiles*

May your travels be light footed and quick.

Farewell and Good Luck.

G

Speaking on behalf of the citizens of Iantown, You will be sorely missed, sir. Should the winds ever blow fair and you seek to return to these lands, look us up. We may even part with some of those tax funds we have hoarded away.

*bows*

G

<blockquote><hr>

The Taxman is putting away his Ledger.

I've sold my gear, transferred the Pawn Shop to an individual who will reveal their identity in the very near future and cancelled my account.

Thanks for the memories and keep fighting the good fight folks.

*removes hat with a flourish for the last time...*

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed Siege has lost a legend this day.

<font color="blue">Dagashi, thanks for all you have done to help make Siege a truly "Advanced Player" shard. You will be missed.
</font>

At this time as we reflect, I wish only to make a brief comment about the future of the Pawn Shop. The Pawn Shop will remain a focal point for player vendors to sell their wares. Existing vendor contracts will be honored and renewed as they are. It is my intent to keep the shop as it is. Please contact me so we can get the transition completed at your earliest convenience .

S

Sloan

Dear Taxman....

I would like to put in a request for my tax refund now. I realize it is not tax season but as your ministry always made sure to collect regardless of the time of year I only see it fitting that this refund be made immediately.

It has also been brought to my attention that your bar tab has not been met.

.......... But seriously dag....you've been a wonderful addition to siege and it just wont be the same without you. You may be leaving the siege but you are always family in these forums. So like tigs, corwin, and many others....you're always welcome.

May the shinies jingle in your pocket and may you always find yourself at the right end of a sword.

A

arturo2

We had some good times hunting monsters on Cats back in the day, having fun with you and everyone else in LDH my first time around on Siege, and our many encounters and adventures the second time around on SP.

My only regret is that we never got to go out on a little group assassin run like both of us always said we would.

Take care of yourself, man. Like others, I will miss you. *wipes tear*

Your old buddy,

Art

M

Mandolin

Dagashi... thank you for all you've taught me.

*Bows with a flourish*

G

I remember a young centurion of Avalon who helped capture the notorious thief Dagashi...

Not farewell for me, but a salute to one of the best men I have met in this land, and proud to call you friend.

Dagashi, a great legend, your name will ne'er be forgotten.

M

Mandolin

You march on the same lands, Lord Py... its not a "farewell" but rather a welcome, no?

G

<blockquote><hr>

it's supposed to get to 39 degrees tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

Just think Canadian, 39o celcius is damn hot. Too hot to sleep with clothes on... Now I feel sweaty and all funny like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Py,

TMI

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, just redirecting the thread away from instigatory(is that a word?) topics.

Dagashi, my apologies for tarnishing your otherwise classy exit thread with my silliness.

G

next time, do like caster and post a link to a man arrested for mating with a chicken in bejing or something. That will certainly steer responses away from the what's his face's whining and drama whoring.

:p

B

Bulldog

I got taxed a couple of days ago on my poor warrior had to give up 450gp and it hurt. Taxation continues in the new lands.

I

imported_Felinious-CWS

Farewell old friend, had a great time with you all the years.

and Py, that pic brought back some good memories, was good to see it.

A

akatek

Always sad to see another faithful citizen of Siege go. Farewell.

I

imported_Max Blackoak

farewell !

you'll be missed by the blackoaks...even though we dont play much anymore.

C

Colbourn

Shame to see you go [For siege's sake] we never did get to pk together in the end. But I still remember some of your funny wither spams at a harrower at terra keep a while back, all good stuff. Good luck in future, mate.