• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Removed

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am removing this schedule since the other one now has the information I was trying to make available in this one.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been adding links as they are confirmed. I don't get why the double post...

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been adding links as they are confirmed. I don't get why the double post...
I didn't notice links until after you said that, but that's beside the point. As I stated in the first post before the schedule starts I am posting this schedule to keep track of only the events that are confirmed as actually happening by posting the details to the forums in the same way as I did for the last couple months. Several of the events on your schedule have tentative dates attached to them and, if we're being honest, if it's not been posted yet then the date may still change on the ones that aren't currently considered tentative.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just ask the original poster to update with the "links" to confirmed events. That's all. I mean I started this whole thing of us posting "monthly events" but it doesn't matter who does it as long as its just one --- its too confusing when its multiples.

~ Sue.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just ask the original poster to update with the "links" to confirmed events. That's all. I mean I started this whole thing of us posting "monthly events" but it doesn't matter who does it as long as its just one --- its too confusing when its multiples.

~ Sue.
I'm not sure what your suggesting in regards to the links, and i'm not about to get into an argument over who started what in regards to posting events. I look at Pandora's thread as a planning thread, and have received a few messages thanking me for separating the planning from the posted events. I will continue to update this, both for myself and for those people that find it useful.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I thought this post was for confirmed events?
I was working my May event around everyone else, or at least trying to. (you guys do make it hard for an "outsider" to have an event)
Maybe if my time wasn't so limited :(

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought this post was for confirmed events?
I was working my May event around everyone else, or at least trying to. (you guys do make it hard for an "outsider" to have an event)
Maybe if my time wasn't so limited :(
It was for confirmed events. Since Pandora has started linking and highlighting confirmed events in her thread now I felt that this one could safely be removed. My intent since starting the schedule posts was always to make it easier for people to a) find out about events happening on the shard and b) plan things around what was already confirmed as happening. I don't really mind who posts the events schedule, so long as it happens and is updated regularly, because I really think it helps attendance. I'm sorry you didn't manage to find a date for your event in the date grab that happened.