• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

remount hotey?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco

I was wondering if a hotkey can be created to remount a pet when in war mode?

I have seen several with target nearest pet, use target or something like that but I cant get it to work, any chance of a step by step on how to create one?

Thanks

Jack

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
In the Enhanced Client click the macro button on bar to begin making a macro. It will bring up the action tab. Scroll over until you find the Mounts section. Choose the button that applies to the type of mount you are using, such as Target Horse Mount, and drag over to macro section. Now click over until you find Targeting under the Actions bar and scroll down until you find Use Targeted Object then bring over to macro next to your Target Horse Mount in the macro. Left click the icon above it change it so you recognize it. Click okay, Now drag that icon to your bar. This will allow you to mount even in war mode.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In the Enhanced Client click the macro button on bar to begin making a macro. It will bring up the action tab. Scroll over until you find the Mounts section. Choose the button that applies to the type of mount you are using, such as Target Horse Mount, and drag over to macro section. Now click over until you find Targeting under the Actions bar and scroll down until you find Use Targeted Object then bring over to macro next to your Target Horse Mount in the macro. Left click the icon above it change it so you recognize it. Click okay, Now drag that icon to your bar. This will allow you to mount even in war mode.
Hello, and thank you for reply

I tried this one but it would not work for my Paroxy dragon

I will try again though

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you scroll down under mounts you will find a button that says "Target Swamp/Bane Dragon Mount" this is the one I use on my sampire with no issues. I hope it works for you as well.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco

I was wondering if a hotkey can be created to remount a pet when in war mode?

I have seen several with target nearest pet, use target or something like that but I cant get it to work, any chance of a step by step on how to create one?

Thanks

Jack
you can also use the mount/dismount button that works for statues too :p

Just check the mount list from the main menu...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco. found the dismount. but not mount. or is it the same thing?
same thing, 1 button does both depending on if you are mounted or not :D
You can change the default hotkey on the mounts list if you need to...