• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reminiscing

• Thread starter The-Noni-Trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The-Noni-Trader

Just dropped by to say UO:KR looks fantastic... no idea if thats how it truly appears in game or what lag is like because of it.. but wow it looks amazing.

Well and truly gone myself now, I've become an MMO butterfly lol.

Good work on the artists behalf, truly looks great... and themed well.. not like the old 3d which was god ugly ;)
Good to see my first love still going strong lol.

Take care all.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just dropped by to say UO:KR looks fantastic... no idea if thats how it truly appears in game or what lag is like because of it.. but wow it looks amazing.

Well and truly gone myself now, I've become an MMO butterfly lol.

Good work on the artists behalf, truly looks great... and themed well.. not like the old 3d which was god ugly ;)
Good to see my first love still going strong lol.

Take care all.
Hey Noni,

You should come back. Crafting is better. They finally fixed the tailor runic/mage armor bug!!

All runics 100% intensity now. Craft like mad!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks pretty bad in game alot of the time. IMO

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Much of the "good/bad" debate for KR comes from whether people have their video cards set properly, and and if they've bothered to play with the zoom feature. A lot of the blurry KR complaints come from having the zoom distance off, resulting in blurring or pixelation.

I've also seen a few KR screengrabs where the image was crystal clear on my end, but the poster was complaining (indicating a graphic card or monitor issue).

Still, there is still a long way to go before I will fill doing anything other than crafting in KR (KR rocks for doing Hearwood quests)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont like how all the stuff in my backpack is all blury and all. things get WAY too small.

i like the overall look of the game except blury items.

the enviroment and monsters are amazing.

it needs some more features, options, macros etc. for me to play it.

text needs to be more readable, and something needs to be done so i can pvp in it easier.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you still have a UO account? Why don't you come back and try it for yourself? It' s a free download and some players really love KR.