• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reminder September 28th: EM Event @ Canceled/Rescheduled for Oct

Moll

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
September 28th: Unnamed Event @ 7PM PDT

EM Event 9pm CDT
Hiya --- I havent really played in years except to log in here and there. Where is the meet up point for EM events nowadays on Sonoma? What kind of character is most effective for these kinda events?
(9pm CDT is 8 pm EST,,, or perhaps 10 pm ... I guess google will tell me!)
xo
Moll of Yew
aka Serafina Cole

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hiya --- I havent really played in years except to log in here and there. Where is the meet up point for EM events nowadays on Sonoma? What kind of character is most effective for these kinda events?
(9pm CDT is 8 pm EST,,, or perhaps 10 pm ... I guess google will tell me!)
xo
Moll of Yew
aka Serafina Cole
9pm CDT is 10pm EST

Sadly I must report that tonight's event is canceled (Our EM has a real life and it bit him yesterday) Will be rescheduled for the first Week of Oct I believe, keep an eye on UO.com EM events. AS for our meeting points, depends on the Event itself. Sunday's net tossing will be at Magincia's Docks, time is posted in the link sticky. Best character to bring, well if you are a tamer a good bonded pet. Archer? Best Bow. Mage? A full spell book and a decent LRC suit and lots of insurance gold in the bank as all the EMs have a quota to reach with how many death robes to pass out, much like a police officer would have in those little cities.

9-27-180018.jpg

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WOW, our EM sure does have a LOT of RL/personal "problems" that preclude him from doing his JOB. @Mesanna @Kyronix @Bleak Any chance we can get an EM that can show up on time, and get the schedule posted in a timely manner?? Surely this shouldn't be too hard?