• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Reminder- Newsletter Contest is now open! Runs 3/14-4/18

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A friendly reminder here that the UO.com newsletter contest is now open. Submit your screenshot at the link in the text (not here! it MUST be sent in at the link and you must be signed up for the newsletter!).

From the newsletter:

-----------------------------

Its my honor to announce the first newsletter contest. We are going to do a Spring Time Screenshot contest. Anything that reminds you of spring. In the subject please have the words Spring Time Contest. We are going to give you a week to sign up before the contest starts so please make sure you do so now! You have the chose of One of the prizes below, there will be 10 winners picked by the UO Team. Contest will begin March 14th and end April 18th. At that time we will verify all accounts that are available and announce the winners by April 30th. The 10 winners will get an email from me to pick your prize and give me additional information at that time. No entries will be valid before March 14th so please do not post your screenshots until that date. Post your screenshots of what Spring means to you here.

Rules:
1. You are able to have one entry per person.
2. You must be signed up for the newsletter to win.
3. Must have an active account
4. Must be signed up for the newsletter

Prizes:

1 of 3 house plots available in SA. Mizuho the human housing, Asuka the Gargoyle housing, or Arirang the human housing.
1 of 2 Tee Shirts available
1 copy of the 15th anniversary lithograph.