• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remembering Sallie....

• Thread starter sallie's girl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sallie's girl

Three years ago today...hard to believe it's been 3 years. I'm just sitting here drinking a cup of coffee and I had to come here and post...it just seemed the most appropriate place since you spent so much time here. I know all your cyber friends miss you but not near as much as I do. Not a day goes by when I don't think about you Daddy. You have a new grandson, Aidan, and he has your middle name! I wish you could see him. Grandma has joined you...wherever you are...I'm sure you know that already : )
I know you check on all of us every now and then...I can sense your presence some times and I know...just know...that it's you. I can't wait to see you again..
Love you and miss you so much...num num

I

imported_CaesarDoP

sallie's girl

I was thinking of your father, my Friend the other day, as the day we should have met came and went. 10-4-03 was the date. I think of him every day, as I have an empty bag of Seattle's Best coffee pinned to my cubical wall. That was his brand of choice when he got a cup of coffee from the ABM.

I am happy to hear you have a son, and that your fathers name will live on every time you call your son's name. My wife and I named our son Thomas Caesar, after both of his grandfathers. My wifes father Thomas, passed away in 1987, the year before we were married, and my father Caesar, is still with us.

Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers always.

Peace be with you sallie's girl

Caesar