• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember to pick up your auction item, 2 days left!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just a reminder to the winner of the Malas Crystal at the Moonglow moongate house, pick up your crystal in the next two days.

Thanks,

Cal

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
What’s the “name” that won it... does it show the first letter? Wondering if I bid on it and don’t remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I took it off yesterday after waiting 6 days for pickup. I'm not sure if the money is deducted when the auction ends or when it is picked up, but there were three bidders b, s, and I I believe. I don't remember who won it.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did bid on it, but did not win. I am still interested in it, still wanna sell?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I seem to remember that the winner gets an ingame notification...I might be wrong though...

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes if you won an auction, when you log in you get a little window in the top of the screen with a message... Or at least in CC it works in this way :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well no one picked it up or claimed it. You can have it baby doll, I consider it paid for. I'll get with you next time I'm in game, not been on hardly at all these last three days.