• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember the Greater Dragon?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have a few in the stables, but thinking about releasing a couple to make room for a rune beetle and some other critters.

I guess the old GD's are now "pre-patch" but is there any reason to hold on to them?

Turbo

Adventurer
A good one can still have higher stats/resists/skills than a customised pet so they will always have a use

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
But then I could just take a new one, right? No reason to hold on to an old one?

Sent from mTalk

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not unless there is some emotional attachment to it, as with most tamers they have pets that have become old friends that they can't seem to get rid of.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am only keeping 4 turtles among my 5 tamers I like because they were a pain to get.
All the greaters I had were cleaned out of my stables.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks, all. I'm going to feed my old GDs to my new pets as soon as the new ones bond.

I stumbled across a dragon wolf yesterday and captured it, then realized my stables were nearly full, so some of the older pets have to go.

I released my fire stress a few months back because they were only rated 2.4, but they would have been ideal to practice training with. I'm too cheap to buy an instabond option.

Sent from mTalk