• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Relvinians Experimental Hair Tonic

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the proud owner of 1 of the 2 given out on the Sonoma shard during an EM event. I was wondering if any of you collectors out there might know who owns the second one or if it is still in existance. Thank you.

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the proud owner of 1 of the 2 given out on the Sonoma shard during an EM event. I was wondering if any of you collectors out there might know who owns the second one or if it is still in existance. Thank you.
I have one as well. There were more than 2 given out.
I had a second but I tried to use it on the killer sheep/cow etc that was running rampant during the event and all it did was explode.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TY for the replys

Ahh. I was under the impression that there were just two (EM List last I looked said that)

Also...how did you get yours to read Relvinians Tonic. Mine is same hue but only reads a lesser explosion potion. Did you get GM to fix or what?? If GM fixed I will contact someone other than GMs to fix it (that way some non knowing gm dont delete it)

BTW vershawn, like the house deco there.

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I paged a GM who in turn had to get a Senior Gm to fix it a reg GM cant change item tags,this was awhile ago however.
The EM list occasionally is off, plus I dont think alot were picked up because they were on random corpses if I remember not the Mutant sheep bosses. So Im thinkin' not many were picked up.
Thats Vershawn's trophy room in my lil' tower the few items I managed to get from Masara's quests, plus other stuff Ver takes as trophys.

As for the GM I believe I sent in the help request with Event item lost its tag is it possible to fix it.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is highly unlikly that you will get things fixed now. Many items were fixed prior to the GMs being turned over to EA/Mythic. The newer GMs don't have the knowledge to fix them.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is highly unlikly that you will get things fixed now. Many items were fixed prior to the GMs being turned over to EA/Mythic. The newer GMs don't have the knowledge to fix them.

All it takes is some sweet talking to get things done. Also gotta talk to the right people. Who knows. Maybe I get lucky. Only reason I never had it changed back in the first place was told it would change back to exp pot after server up. Ill give it a shot atleast.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update:

So...I sit in my house moving stuff and decorating for an hour or so waiting on GM response. I get message to e-mail the [email protected] or something like that. Hrmm. Anyone have an e-mail for senior GM's??? Ill give them a shout out.

Your Mom

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orc owns 2, One with the correct Tag and one Without the correct tag.

So thats what, 5 total known to exist atm?

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update:

So...I sit in my house moving stuff and decorating for an hour or so waiting on GM response. I get message to e-mail the [email protected] or something like that. Hrmm. Anyone have an e-mail for senior GM's??? Ill give them a shout out.
Nope, you either need to use that email address provided or use the Feedback Form and select "Bug Report" at the bottom of the first drop down list.

Alternatively, you could log into the Support Section and file a formal report/request.