• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] relvinian items

A

Adajio

Well i was pawing through the loads of useless items i have laying around the house and stumbled accross 2 robes of relvinian. One is light blue and looks like a arcane robe labled: Desciple of relvinian and the other is a crimson colored robe labled Acolyte of relvinian. Im kinda curious what the value on these items are and what the story is behind them. Any help would be appreciated.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not know the whole background on these items, but have seen another acolyte robe up for sale about a year ago, I believe the asking price was 70 mil. If you are interested in selling these, let me know, i sent you a PM as well.

A

Adajio

well i appreciate the offer but i dont think im gonna be selling these right now. im still kinda curious about the story behind them if anyone knows. i vaguely remember relvinian being some sort of evil tailor or something lol. also does anyone else have one of the desciples of relvinian robes? couldnt find anything on it in the forums here.

B

Belanos/Icicle

Acolyte of Relvinian is from an early Sonoma EM event. There was a large tailoring contest hosted by the (GM-controlled) tailor Relvinian, and this was one of the prizes given out. The grand prize was a 250 luck robe Relvinian robe, but its no longer in-game at this point. The Acolyte was one of the lesser prizes given, with a total of around 10.

A

Adajio

so what about the desciple of relvinian robe that i have. 10 of the acolyte robes were given out, how many of the desciple robes were handed out? out of curiosity what happened to the 250 luck robe? i remember seeing that once at brit bank a long long time ago.