• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reliable Rare Traders List

D

DVI

Someone made the point today that we don't mention having great trading experiences much in this forum.

So I decide that it would be worth while to steal this idea from the holiday trade forum.

Please do not post negative comments in this thread, and if you wish to have someone placed on the list that you have dealt with and have had a great experience just pm/icq me do not post it here.

PS I you do not see your name here do not feel insulted, its probably a matter of me forgetting your name when I made the list, just shoot me a message and I'll add it provided I or someone else who is on the list can vouch for you.

ATLANTIC
Tomas Bryce
Suzzy
Paul
AtlanticVlad
Chaosy
Limlight
Woodwitch

BAJA
Manticore

CATSKILLS
Flutter
Nails Warstein

CHESAPEAKE
Demonous

EUROPA
Kaj
Lady Nico
SilBerFoXx
The Scandanavian
Gwen Alcestis ‎
THP

GREAT LAKES
Kratos Aurion
Jasonleebeck
Ezzy

LAKE AUSTIN
Restless
Wraith
Tek
Stryder

LAKE SUPERIOR
DVI
Lariat
Flanuva
Magdaline
YGV Auctions
Smokey

LEGENDS
Treyster
Devils Own
Sorcon
Newthunder

NAPA VALLEY
Elbryan Uthador
Lady Destiny
Dragon Slave
Pickaxe Pete
Kelek
Nine Dark Moons

ORIGIN
Larissa

PACIFIC
Simon Francis
Arch Angel Azrael

S

Suzzy

Great thread! I've already pestered Mr. Bryce to sticky this thread, but he is lazy and not online.

L

Limlight

Marvelous. Thanks for running with this idea.

This should help all of us know who we can FOR SURE trust.

Thanks.

K

Kratos Aurion

not sure if Im qualified to make the Great Lakes list but I hope to someday:D

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey sweet I made the list, who knew I was 'reliable' lol

All 4 of the Lake Austin players listed have xfered over to Lake Superior for the Rares Fest and are eagerly looking forward to trades and deals with everyone there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea ..I love the holidays xsharding forum ...this make great sense to see which players can be trusted to the hilt!!! well done...

D

DVI

not sure if Im qualified to make the Great Lakes list but I hope to someday:D
Sorry kratos, I had to do it off the top of my head and I knew I had left out ppl.

I know of individuals who have traded with you and have been pleased by the end results.

As for the LA players, another player whom knows and has dealt with you vouched for you.

D

DVI

sorry sorcon i forgot you, salivern im not sure who you are pm or icq me pls

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lady Nico of Europa should be on that list too she xsharded to Cats recently and was a pleasure to deal with.

Larisa is Origin shard.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had no problem trasnfering off Great Lakes and back makeing a deal with Treyster, yesterday, deal went very, very smooth

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do a lot of volume, but thanks for remembering me, much appreciated. I can vouch for everyone else on the short Napa list also.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to 'nominate' SilBerFoXx (From Europa). Very reliable trader and vendor owner. I've trusted SilBer in many deals with large amounts of items and gold and never was I disappointed :).

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to nominate Criminal from Napa Valley. He is very reliable and trustworthy. Thank you bunches :)

D

DVI

many of you have icq'd me about being added to this list, and I'm aware there are a fair number of individuals who are more than worthy of being placed on this list, if you have icq'd me or dont see your name and wish to be added please send me a pm with the name you wish to be known under and your single primary shard.

thanks

M

Muu Bin

Is there no one on Pacific that is worthy of such distinction? I am a neophyte collector just beginning on this insane path of rares collecting and do not have the resources available to x-shard at the moment (or even in the foreseeable future). :violin:

On a separate note I did enjoy creating a new character and making it over to the Festival for a short visit this past weekend (missed most of the events though). Hoping it comes to Pacific one day.....

A

Archangel Azrael

I'm actually on Pacific now, so there is one. I am currently under the LS group.

J

Jasonleebeck

I'm on Great Lakes, and have been for 6+ years. I've dealt with Ramuah of [GOLD], all of the Moa staff, Orc Chief and a few others over the years pertaining to rares. My used characters are Morpheus [-$-], Vynox and Neo mostly. I've never been an integral part of the Rares forum nor a larger voice that all will recognize or remember for that matter. I guess I'm asking that I be added to the GL list along with Kratos (whom I believe I may have dealt with in the past on UO-Auction2). I may not have the most expensive or coolest museum in Uo, but it's certainly one I have taken a lot of pride in collecting and laying out. It's a Tower directly north of the brit cemetery in Fel named "Inverted Flame," Thanks in advance.

D

DVI

Please pm me to be added, do not post. Its easier for me to keep track of requests via pm

L

Limlight

On an opposite note...

Do we have a list of people to avoid?

D

DVI

Nay, we can not post a list of that nature as it would violate the tos, but you can always speak to players who trade frequently and are very high profile and they can make private suggestions on whom to avoid.

But I won't be making a list of that nature, nor would it be permitted by the forum moderator.

M

MmorpgMan

Pretty sure ive been more than reliable in the past..

Parkay

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Someone made the point today that we don't mention having great trading experiences much in this forum.

So I decide that it would be worth while to steal this idea from the holiday trade forum.

Please do not post negative comments in this thread, and if you wish to have someone placed on the list that you have dealt with and have had a great experience just pm/icq me do not post it here.
I am sure there are a great many, but from what I can recall at the moment, I can vouch for these honest honorable traders from personal experience in addition to most mentioned thus far.

ASIA
Blue Amber

ATLANTIC
Assia
Cane
SupSoc

CATSKILLS
Jeremiah
Leigh
Mr. God Complex / Wyte
Painless
SellerofStuff
Tony Travelodge

CHESAPEAKE
TheGwy

DRACHENFELS
Voluptuous

EUROPA
Gwen Alcestis despite her recent opinions
Puppie
Riply
Sarsmi

GREAT LAKES
Orc I trusted with a billion gold
Nemo
Mystra/Pratt

LAKE SUPERIOR
Superior

NAPA VALLEY
Cricket
Nine Dark Moons

PACIFIC
Doug

Hopefully the ones I forgot will reach out to remind me.

D

DVI

Last time, pm me or I'm not going to add ppl, this thread looks like a pile of junk from all the posts already.

Please respect my quest to not have to create a new thread bc this one is a mess of opinions and random posts.

R

RicJames99

I would like to say Thank you to Treyster for a Quick, smooth Transaction, and for showing as much class as you did. I will vouch for you anytime.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, I think I'll charge all my buyers double from now on, they dont recommend me :(

*Changes prices on list*

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to get this post sticky'd? It would be awesome to have it at the top for quick reference.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sorry. Too many stickies is not nice. And quite frankly, I do not really care for this list concept. I personally would never trust someone just because they are on this list because different people have very different yardsticks for trustworthiness and reliability. For example, I do not consider people who work hand-in-hand with dupers to fence their items as reliable. However, I see at least one name in there which fits that criteria.

Last thing I want is someone cussing me out because someone on the list did not meet their standards of reliability and I have it stickied :p

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL !! Im still not on the list...nps..Im kinda guessing u all know me anyways....have fun and good luck in UO!!

D

DVI

i have no issue with adding you thp but to my knowledge you dont do much public selling or trading, if you do then my apologies just shoot me a pm and ill add you.