• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Relax - The Blog | New TSO Newspaper

• Thread starter Sean Kendrick
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sean Kendrick

<font color="green"> Relax - The Blog is a new TSO newspaper designed to bring informative news and entertainment to sims in EA-Land. We're the #1 sim-ran source of late-breaking news and exclusives. </font>

<font color="#666666">
We have 'The Insider' which gives exclusive news that barely noone knows of. Did you know that BV is never going to reopen?

Relax has a TSO Videos page that features TSO videos made by sims. We also added three TSO Promotional Commercials from EA for the launch of TSO back in 2002.

There's a Special Reports page which we update to every month with a report about a topic that affects the sims on TSO. </font>
<font color="green">
We hope you make Relax - The Blog your #1 Source for TSO news and exclusives. </font>

(Deja Vu? Post was deleted first time, problem is now fixed
)

M

Monkeybear

You're "insider" says that they havn't revealed the 5th year gift yet...

It's coloured cannons

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="green"> Relax - The Blog is a new TSO newspaper designed to bring informative news and entertainment to sims in EA-Land. We're the #1 sim-ran source of late-breaking news and exclusives. </font>

<font color="#666666">
We have 'The Insider' which gives exclusive news that barely noone knows of. Did you know that BV is never going to reopen?

Relax has a TSO Videos page that features TSO videos made by sims. We also added three TSO Promotional Commercials from EA for the launch of TSO back in 2002.

There's a Special Reports page which we update to every month with a report about a topic that affects the sims on TSO. </font>
<font color="green">
We hope you make &lt;a href="relaxtheblog.weebly.com" target="_blank"&gt;Relax - The Blog&lt;/a&gt; your #1 Source for TSO news and exclusives. </font>

(Deja Vu? Post was deleted first time, problem is now fixed
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Link doesnt work

N

Noddy Bond

For those that can not get the above link to work because it is wrong here is a new link
enjoy.

http://relaxtheblog.weebly.com/
Clicky Clicky.

Edit: i am not affiliated with this blog in any way i just hate it when people dont check their links before posting
that is why i corrected the linky linky lol

S

Sean Kendrick

<blockquote><hr>

You're "insider" says that they havn't revealed the 5th year gift yet...

It's coloured cannons

[/ QUOTE ]

We've received a mix bag of answers for the 5th anniversary gift. I saw the color canons in TC3 and know they exist, we chose to not say anything about it until we could get it confirmed. As soon as we get it confirmed we'll post it!

Link works now. I hate when I don't check my links before I post

M

Monkeybear

Is Parizad saying they are the 5th rewards not confirmation?

G

I'm pretty sure there was a post around here a little while back by Parizad confirming that the 4th year gift is a plaque and the 5th year gift is a cannon.

Its also been confirmed in the pub/town hall. You might find it useful to search on all her posts if you're looking for confirmation in writing.

Polly

S

Sean Kendrick

This is why I'm getting a mixed bag of answers. You're saying that Parizad confirmed it, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but Lee also says it "might be..." and that he "won't answer till its official."

So I wont be posting it on my site until it's "official". Although I do agree that it might be the color canons.