• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Relative target - command script availible?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all

im trying to do my fishing needs in EC since i find it easier with the heavy fish and macro system, but soon will have to move quite often to fish, this will cause me to miss relative target from assist since it appears that enhanced client doesnt have a relative target as one of its 30 target macro options.

but maybe there is a command script to do its role untill a more formal one can be implemented?

thanks in advance
Gil

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it can be done, but then I'm not an expert on command scripts, so please PLEASE someone prove me wrong!

But hey, at least it's broken in UOAssist now too.

Wait! That means means the only people who can do it now, are those that using the shaving tool or that other real easy one... bah!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
target by resource is what needs to be fixed for fishing

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Target by resource is not an option for lobster traps.
We do need relative target.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Either one. They both need fixing. There needs to be a way to pick up the traps.

I tried to make a macro for trick or treating but can't seem to get the thing to actually target the moble.

Rather annoying...