• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rejoining pvp

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I have set up what I wanted too in Tram... Now, time to get back into pvp... But I don't want gate pvp... (Why I sold my house)... I want field pvp, something fun... I am trying to rejoin FL, but have heard nothing back... IS there a decent even small active pvp guild that will have a ****ty mage that is willing to learn... I am also making a dexxer...

Oh I am not really into factions.

I don't cheat in anyway, I double click most of my **** still, I think tamer pvp is lame and not really pvp. But then again, I guess if I was that skilled I would get off over it too. Just jelouse I guess...

ICQ me if you want to talk about me joining ya guild... If you can handle a loud mouth ego like myself. 245643878

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in all politeness, best thing to do first off is get a NostromoPad (macro pad) and set as many macros as you can to this. you want everything on macros. EVERYTHING.

things like chugging, bandies, dismount/remount, weapon specials, boxes, even target cycling and small spells like wall of stone or teleport. the only thing you want to move your mouse for is actually moving.

other then that, find a duel friend or just learn the hard way like the rest of us did.

gate fighting and getting our asses handed to us.

S

SUPRsalad

uh.. yyyyeah..

but tesla, i've always said i'd be glad to teach ANYONE to play a mage, so long as they are willing to learn/listen..

as long as you're chill, im chill. . . you provide the ventrillo.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uh.. yyyyeah..

but tesla, i've always said i'd be glad to teach ANYONE to play a mage, so long as they are willing to learn/listen..

as long as you're chill, im chill. . . you provide the ventrillo.
Just saying, but I wouldn't encourage anyone to take lessons from this guy. It would be extremely counter productive.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my diablo 2 character would rip your mage in half chad.

12k chargadin ftw ^^

S

SUPRsalad

Just saying, but I wouldn't encourage anyone to take lessons from this guy. It would be extremely counter productive.
god yr such a jerk..
aaand.. will YOU be offering anyone lessons, chad? Didn't think so..
He rejected my offer anyways..

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't discourage a person learning anything from anyone.

people always do things differently, have different approaches to certain situations and differ in problem solving - whether it be very short term practical problems (mage fighting for example) or theory.

for instance, The Art of War by sun tzu, which i'm reading atm, is believed to be compiled by many chinese warlords over a certain period of time - not by one person named sun tzu. this book is a compilation of people who hated and killed eachother but it's still one of the most prominent books about war and business on the market today because it came from so many different minds.

tesla if you want to be a top dog in your profession, you need to take every chance you get to learn from anyone who can show you something. then make your own judgements about how to use this new knowledge.

B

Balian of Asgard

people always do things differently, have different approaches to certain situations and differ in problem solving - whether it be very short term practical problems (mage fighting for example) or theory.

for instance, The Art of War by sun tzu, which i'm reading atm, is believed to be compiled by many chinese warlords over a certain period of time - not by one person named sun tzu. this book is a compilation of people who hated and killed eachother but it's still one of the most prominent books about war and business on the market today because it came from so many different minds.

tesla if you want to be a top dog in your profession, you need to take every chance you get to learn from anyone who can show you something. then make your own judgements about how to use this new knowledge.
nice post

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lets be honest here, if one were to take advice on war from the back of a cracker jack box, it would not be very effective. This is the UO equivalent.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
god yr such a jerk..
aaand.. will YOU be offering anyone lessons, chad? Didn't think so..
He rejected my offer anyways..
Of course, it just costs a minimal fee of 10 mil for one 30 minute session. Or you can pay your fee via permanently name changing to "CHAD OWNS." You are guaranteed to suck less afterward.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Though that is a Chinese based "belief"/book... That is what many believe unified Japan... and a main reason that I am so obsessed with Japanese culture.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets be honest here, if one were to take advice on war from the back of a cracker jack box, it would not be very effective. This is the UO equivalent.
don't beat around the bush.

man up and ****in say it.