• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reins Of the Black War Bear

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

Not sure if anyone on theses forums has got this mount yet. I got mine and love it. On Thrusday i starting making raid groups and raiding the alliance towns to finish some achievements and to get this mount.

After I started the first raid and we got our mounts word spread like wild fire. Between Thrusday and Monday I formed a number of raids on the alliance towns and helpped well over 200 horde members get their mount.

I get whispers now from peoples friends asking me to set up another raid so they can go and get their mount. I didnt do a raid last night because i needed some me game time. But i think i will be doing another tonight.

Weither your alliance or Horde I think you should try for the mount. all you have to do to get the mount is this:

Horde has to kill the alliance leaders:

Kill King Varian Wrynn (Stormwind)
Kill King Magni Bronzebeard (Ironforge)
Kill High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind (Darnasus)
Kill Prophet Velen (Exodar)

Alliance has to Kill the Horde Leaders:

Kill Thrall (Orgrimmar)
Kill Cairne Bloodhoof (Thunder Bluff)
Kill Lady Sylvanas Windrunner (Undercity)
Kill Lor'themar Theron (Silvermoon City)

After completing all the kills you need (5 achievements) the Black Bear is Mailed to you.

So what are you waiting for? get out there and start destorying cities!!!

~Blade

M

mecantile

On Baelgun the Alliance have started trying to get theirs. I plan on getting mine soon enough.

L

Lag

Had to call it quits after magni, but we usually kill the faction leaders of the alliance 2-5 times per week on Gorefiend. Not a single alli on our server has the black war bear, and the ratio of H:A is around 1:1. Horde ftw.

M

mecantile

Horde runs on Baelgun have pretty much slowed to nothing in the last week. Hopefully I can find something over the holidays.