• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regular Stone Oven Deeds Problem?

• Thread starter imported_WildStar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_WildStar

I am testing out a house design on TC before I go ahead and customize a house. I am trying to place a regular stone oven deed on the third floor under a roofed area, but I can't. I have also tried on the first and second floors. The only place I can place it is on the third floor in an un-roofed area. Can you only place them on the top floor - not under a roof or is this a bug?

Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

WildStar
Baja

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> I *think* you need a 2x2 tile opening above the oven spot... least, that's the smallest I've seen, and I've yet to be able to get one to sit in less than 2x3... but yeah, you have to have an opening above it. It can be on the first, or any, floor, as long as there is no obstruction on the floor above </font>

G

Yep, you need two empty tiles above the oven. They can sort of be covered up, but it's rarely pretty. I made an attempt with a tapestry and never got around to changing it even though it looks pretty awful...

You don't need any free tiles to place the Hearth of the Home fireplace, and it looks better too!

Zi

G

I would build walls around it upstairs. and use the sides as built in shelving or bookcases, etc.