• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Registration for chicken fights on Trick or Treat Night

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Just looked at all my chickens. None of my battle chickens are trained up. I have two chicken lizards in the 90s and a chicken in the 70s. But whether I get any training done or not, I still plan on doing this! If anyone needs to catch or buy a chicken or chicken lizard, do so soon so you have time to bond.

Solo Fights
Bonnie the chicken
Shiney the chicken lizard
Bluemoon the chicken lizard
A battle chicken lizard
Chocolate Momma
Backdoor Liz
Lot Lizzy
Chicken Head
Sleeper Leaper
Bottom Bytch
Vorrak the Lizard

Team Battles will be to the death of all chickens involved. No helping other than to give orders and no healing. If you see anyone do it, take a screencap and they will be disqualified.

Blue Team-Team Leader: Luka
a battle chicken lizard
a battle chicken lizard
a battle chicken lizard
spock the chicken lizard
Bonnie the chicken

Red Team-Team Leader: Bo Bo
Chocolate Momma
Backdoor Liz
Lot Lizzy
Chicken Head
Sleeper Leaper
Bottom Bytch

Respond to this post in you want to participate!

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just looked at all my chickens. None of my battle chickens are trained up. I have two chicken lizards in the 90s and a chicken in the 70s. But whether I get any training done or not, I still plan on doing this! If anyone needs to catch or buy a chicken or chicken lizard, do so soon so you have time to bond.

Solo Fights
Bonnie the chicken
Shiney the chicken lizard
Bluemoon the chicken lizard
A battle chicken lizard

Team Battles will be to the death of all chickens involved. No helping other than to give orders and no healing. If you see anyone do it, take a screencap and they will be disqualified.

Blue Team-Team Leader: Luka
a battle chicken lizard
a battle chicken lizard
a battle chicken lizard
spock the chicken lizard
Bonnie the chicken

Red Team-Team Leader: ??
??
??
??
??
??

Respond to this post in you want to participate!
I would be apart of this but i need someone to sell me a battle chicken

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What´s the best way to train one?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just put up a vendor yesterday (before I even saw this!) for battle chicken lizards near the Magincia dock. I put 10 or 11 of them on there for 10k each. I do have about 20 more with slightly better stats but probably won't be around much today. I'll see if I can throw a few more on there this morning. I've also got a bag of 125 mature chicken lizard eggs. I'll try and scatter a few in Magincia, down near the docks. Just hatch the eggs, tame the lizard that pops out, feed it some hay, put it in a coop or a stable for a week, feed it more hay to bond it. Feed it more hay after bonding to get it to lay eggs. Then put the new eggs in an incubator and water them daily for three days till they mature and hope you get a battle chicken lizard egg out of the batch. I also have some coops and incubators at Margrette's shop and can put out more if they sell out. They're on the Run, Chicken, Run! vendor in the back row.

I think the max stats for battle chicken lizards are 170 hit points/strength; dex and int will max at 125 with training; and max possible physical resist is 20% and max possible fire resist is 15%.

Oops. Forgot to say I'd love to participate. Do you have a date and time in mind yet?

Edited to add: Just dropped 25 mature chicken lizard eggs down near my two pet vendors by the Magincia docks. Good luck!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I train mine the same way as I train any of my pets...against each other. If you don't have vet to heal, you can stop them before they die cause their attack is very low...at least for chicken lizards and chickens. I'll get out my battle chickens and check them out later today. Its boring, so more fun if ya team up with others who are also training and helpful if you can find someone who has vet.

The date is Oct 30 after trick or treating, which is set at 3pm central, 4 est.

Oh and if we get enough participants for group fights, I'll need colored robes for teams.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The date is Oct 30 after trick or treating, which is set at 3pm central, 4 est.
I'd sure love to participate, but weekends are so unpredictable for us that I can't commit to anything definite at this point. If I'm reading what you said correctly, the chicken fights will be sometime later than 4 EST, after tricking or treating is finished?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The times are negociable if it means more can participate.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So should I train a chicken or a lizard?

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
My thoughts are to just have fun with it, but if your want'n to win, I'd say a lizard. I'd be the one to go an enter with my pink bunny...

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo's stable of lot lizards are ready!!
These lovely ladies are well trained, Bo currently has a stable of 6 good lot lizards. Bo will love to enter 4 ladies in your contest.
Hmm which ones to enter
Chocolate Momma
Backdoor Liz
Lot Lizzy
Chicken Head
Sleeper Leaper
Bottom Bytch

Bo will make the decision pending how they earn this week.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Cool! It sounds like we have enough for a couple teams.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just bought a lizard off of Tina´s broker.

Will take a week to bond and then I have a few days to train it a little.

Official registration:

Vorrak the Lizard

:scholar:

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have 5 BCs i could enter , but ill be doing the trick or treat thing with my nephews . it depends how early fights start. if i can get back in time ill come by. ill check with the family tonight and try to arrange something . if i can make it ill post their names .

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
excellent!!

I can offer a case of booze as prizes. Anyone else have some donations to the prize pool?

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo can only control four lizards at a time. So to let you know Bo can only bring 4 lizards.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What we will do is form teams once we see who all shows up.

Also I will be fairly busy tomorrow RL, but I will get online Sunday morning to tie everything together. Best way to contact me, if you don't have vent, is here on these forums.

Edit: Will be doing some chicken training off and on today if anyone wants to join in.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
our official time for trick or treating here is 4 to 7 pm central . i will be out with the kids till they get tired ... whenever that is . sorry i cant be more specific , but ill be available after that .

ill get there as soon a s i can.
borg will bring bring his battle chickens,

"colonel sanders bane"
"poultry in motion"
"now thats just foul"
"two over the top"
and
"lost chicken ofthe apocalypse"

if the fights are still on, ill be team black.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten a Battlechicken from Hugi yesterday. It will bond in 7 days. Then it needs some training before i can join the fights.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
sorry I had to crash last night, I had a huge sinus headache. Lasted as long as I could but at least we got thru some of the events. Turned out to be a bad weekend for the chicken fighters. Do we want to try again next weekend?

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you get chickens other than buying them from another player?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Ohh... chicken lizards are a 0 level tame.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lotta info there on colors and bonding, laying eggs and feeding Kelmo..

But nobody just comes out and says where you get a chicken or an egg to start. Except player vendors of course.. and well that could take a while looking around for a vendor selling them. I'll do it but I was hoping to just go out and get an egg from where they spawn.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Tame yer self achicken lizard over in the Ter Mur wilds. In this case the chicken lizard comes first. If ye have no house I think yer stable will do. It will need to bond before it becomes a layer. When that happens you will need an incubator.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tame yer self achicken lizard over in the Ter Mur wilds. In this case the chicken lizard comes first. If ye have no house I think yer stable will do. It will need to bond before it becomes a layer. When that happens you will need an incubator.
Ahh I see.. they're not chickens they are chicken LIZARDS.

Sometimes I feel dumb.

Thanks for the info Kelmo.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey! This game makes me feel dumb several times a week sometimes... If you ever need a spot to keep an incubator or anything else for that matter just shout out.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Lady Margrette and the folks at NEW I do have a beautiful small house now.

*remembers to make mortgage payment*

But thanks for the offer.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry I had to crash last night, I had a huge sinus headache. Lasted as long as I could but at least we got thru some of the events. Turned out to be a bad weekend for the chicken fighters. Do we want to try again next weekend?
I hope you do. I would like to see Uncle's chicks in action!

- Adrianas

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
ok then:

sat or sun?

morning, afternoon or evening?

If its evening, will need someone willing to help host in case it goes late.