• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regine, since you're here and all..

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and since Jeremy rarely responds to the really important issues, and since you're directly involved with Game Design, how do you feel about scripters? And how do you feel about EAs "silent stance" on it? I"m asking because I just paged on a player that's been camping a certain spot for 4 days now, in Animal Form. And hasn't moved. It's obviously an alert type script, so those of you thinking of defending this guy,please don't.

Regine, how do you personally feel about scripters, and how do you feel about the lack of response/support/punishment by our current GM staff?

By the way, my GM page specifically said, "I can't target this player, he's in Animal Form", so the response I got back was, please use the Harrassment option and target the player...perfect.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nevermind on this thread either. UO has become the Wild Wild West/Tombstone/Dodge City...Lawlessville...same player, still hidden in animal form, for the 5th day now. An obvious "alert type script" is running server up-down. Since I can't reveal the players name anyway because he/she is in Animal Form, its the Inquisitors Resolution/Lamp Post room on Lake Austin. He/she is hidden in the corner above the room, and is in Animal Form as a Rat. He/she probably has 4 characters hidden and logged out on the teleporter pads,and the puzzle Pre-solved. No one can do anything about it because of the ridiculous Paging System now. Whether EA likes it or not, the perception is that they don't give a hoot about calls of this type and never will. This is my last page on any player for any reason. It's pointless; EA has finally convinced me of that.

Regine, please don't bother to respond now after the fact. No offense with this comment, but frankly, an EA opinion on this matter to me is no longer needed.

Feel free to lock this thread, as apparently no one else has any feelings good or bad...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what the Devs get when they take over policing the player population. A buncha whining about "no fair, do something"

Your really that concerned with what another player is doing with their time? Even if it doesn't affect you, so move on. Or lure enough mob to kill their pet/their scripter.

Have a nice day.