• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Regine, Any updates?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

Was QA able to discover whether Boglings and Bog Things are dropping only Cacti and if so, are you able to fix that in 56 as well?

I saw that you found the fix for tending the new plants while locked down and that would also be in 56 too...

Any new news on how we may be able to test all these gardening fixes on the Test Center next week when 56 hits?

Thanks for all your work fixing these bugs.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old plants are working fine on our end. The player who reported issues with them later posted that things were working right after all and there has been no new reports. So I consider that case closed.

As for testing, like I posted before, if time permits we will try to provide you guys with some tools. But I can't make any promises at the moment.