• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regifting and Fruit question

N

niwa

I read that they are regifting out aniversary presents. is this true?
also i was wondering if fruits from mystic trees will still give you skill points when we merge. I also heard that they wont.

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

I read that they are regifting out aniversary presents. is this true?
also i was wondering if fruits from mystic trees will still give you skill points when we merge. I also heard that they wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes gifts will be reissued and ripes will still give a skill point.

N

niwa

so your saying everyone will get back their gifts. and the people who got it as a gift from a friend or bought it some other way would lose it?

K

Keep It Real

Ummm....where did you get all that from???? Read my post again. I don't know where you got that anyone would lose a gift.

N

niwa

just thought that if they get their gifts back and we get to keep theirs. i might as well give my gift to my other account so i get anohter....

N

NightFlyer

"Yes gifts will be reissued ..."

This has yet to be determined unless you know something (for sure) that we don't know.

Link please?

B

BellaofCats

Does anyone know if this will also happen with new sims created after the merge or does it only apply to sims we already have?

Happy New Year!

Bella

F

festrmentmagnet

Mystic trees will work the same as they do now <font color="pink"> </font> , after the merge.-I believe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone know if this will also happen with new sims created after the merge or does it only apply to sims we already have?

Happy New Year!

Bella

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it applies to the acct not the sim, thats why we have entitlement days now in TC3.

G

sweet ..... that will be nice for the people that didnt get them or lost them due to leaving
thanks DEVS!