• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding the Sunday event

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got word my 'rents are coming for a visit. That means I'm probably not going to be around Sunday. Elga has been kind enough to accept my plea to run the event. Be nice to Elga, or else. :p

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:dunce: I'm a NOOB at sorting toons so bare with me!

VP- Load and Go
(I'll take up the end to help figure out any issues, but we should be good)

CFO- Stand on yo side of choice (Crane or Goon Stomping)
I will do my best to divide evenly. If you are in a group, like Wolfie's gang, stand on da steps. Please let me know if you will need someone from the main pool of toons. Depending on the exact number, we'll see what happens. My speedchat is kinda slow at popping up, so if I don't message someone back right away, it's cuz I'm going crazy and I can't speak with you at the moment..:gee: Like if you say "You look nice" while I'm sorting toons, I ain't gonna reply, I know I'm a hot toon!

CJ- We'll do it like normal. Should be an even split, let me know if you we have any handicapps who need special attention.

...please watch this inspiring video on my attitude of leading the boss runs..

VIDEO-Please Watch
(But do not watch if the alternate word for butt or a donkey offends you..lol)
:)

F

Fangs McWolf

CFO- Stand on yo side of choice (Crane or Goon Stomping)
I will do my best to divide evenly. If you are in a group, like Wolfie's gang, stand on da steps.
CFO and CJ, just groups us as regular. Trying to get my friends to mingle with other players. :)

L

Little Sadie

CFO and CJ, just groups us as regular. Trying to get my friends to mingle with other players. :)
Are your friends with those monkeys? I think they are mister and miss something. I am not sure who knows them but they are so nice! I love playing with them.

F

Fangs McWolf

Are your friends with those monkeys? I think they are mister and miss something. I am not sure who knows them but they are so nice! I love playing with them.
I am friends with the Miss, on another one of her toons. :)

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those Monkey's are cool! Sounds good, any toons left on the stairs must be segregated, at all costs. We will use force if necessary..:gun:

H

Holocog

I was helping my sfs practice a solo VP pie round. But I Disc. too late and now I need 5500 merits :( So I probably wont make it lol. And still need my 5500 buxx too. Ill just come for beans and the CJ :(:sad3:

F

Fangs McWolf

I was helping my sfs practice a solo VP pie round. But I Disc. too late and now I need 5500 merits :( So I probably wont make it lol. And still need my 5500 buxx too. Ill just come for beans and the CJ :(:sad3:
Nonsense. You can definitely get everything you need before the beanfest.

You only need 10 short factories and 4 bullions (possible 1 coin after that).

It's all quite easy. The 10 factories you can do in under 2 hours (a little over 2 if you solo them). As for the mints, that will likely take over 2 hours.

At the very least, you can get a laff boost today even if you don't CFO.

L

Little Sadie

Nonsense. You can definitely get everything you need before the beanfest.

You only need 10 short factories and 4 bullions (possible 1 coin after that).

It's all quite easy. The 10 factories you can do in under 2 hours (a little over 2 if you solo them). As for the mints, that will likely take over 2 hours.

At the very least, you can get a laff boost today even if you don't CFO.
That's of course if you have nothing to do today besides playing TT. :lol:

H

Holocog

SO you are saying I can do this within 6 hours? Ill prove you wrong.(12 pm central) But It sure would be nice to Cfo and Vp..:popcorn:

F

Fangs McWolf

SO you are saying I can do this within 6 hours? Ill prove you wrong.(12 pm central) But It sure would be nice to Cfo and Vp..:popcorn:
You can most definitely VP. You should be able to CFO, you just need to get all your merits real quick (do short runs, as per my other thread) and then work on the mints until you're done or it's time to VP, whichever comes first.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope everyone had a good time tonight! From what I heard, everything went good. Trish, I have a new born respect for you now! I respected you before, but oh so much more now that I was in your shoes. I will never move around while you are trying to count for the CFO. I can see how you go crazy sometimes. I almost winged the count for that and we ended up with three successful groups from the sounds of it. I don't think I want to do it all the time, but if you need a break sometime, I would step in or at least assist you.
Thanks to everyone for being understandable in my noob sorting skills.
I only had to beat the club once and do a Tonya Harding on Noisy Cliff, smarty pants! :stir:

B

Bumbledogswirls

I just got word my 'rents are coming for a visit. That means I'm probably not going to be around Sunday. Elga has been kind enough to accept my plea to run the event. Be nice to Elga, or else. :p
Oops. I guess continually telling her that she looks nice wasn't a good idea... :bs:

W

Winky

I'm glad the runs went well too bad it wasnt my first with you guys..
I had family over and lost track of the time once they left so its my fault.

:stretcher:
But anyways I hope you get some 5 star SoS cards :) I will be there next sunday.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Hope everyone had a good time tonight!
Thanks to everyone for being understandable in my noob sorting skills.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You did a fabulous job!!!!!! Thanks for stepping up to the plate in Trish's absense....