• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Slayer Weapons, the Daemon Berserkers, and the Fallen Warriors

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

An alliance-mate of mine discovered last night that the Demon slayer type and the Fey slayer type are opposite to one another. (Demon's also opposite to something else.)

So if you have a Demon slayer, a Fey will do extra damage to you. And vice versa.

Fallen Warriors are Fey, Deamon Berserkers are Demons.

Pixie Swatter is a Fey Slayer, Berserker's Birdiche is a Demon slayer.....

Basically this adds up to: Within the rift, use either at your own peril.

-Galen's player

I

imported_ParadoxUO

so they oppose eachother...

wisps and angels versus berzerkers... hum those green clouds are part of this war or just part of the environment?

Should we pick a side?

What makes the shadowlords spawn?
Why are the angels... fallen ones?

G

I actually use a pixie swatter for general killing along with a mystic cleaver this avoids any issues of a double damage pinch. If I see a berserker the I swap to the mystic cleaver immediately and then I am at no risk of taking double damage from anything once the zerkers are gone its back to the swatter for killing the other junk.

I

<blockquote><hr>

so they oppose eachother...

wisps and angels versus berzerkers... hum those green clouds are part of this war or just part of the environment?

Should we pick a side?

What makes the shadowlords spawn?
Why are the angels... fallen ones?

[/ QUOTE ]

The slayer types are opposed.

The creatures are clearly on the same side.

Draconi has specifically said that the Fallen Warriors are, well, fallen, and now serve the Shadowlords.

Kill them with prejudice and without mercy.

The berserkers attack everything, regardless of side, because they are, well, berserkers.

That's the berserker coding. Remember during the Ophidian Invasion, the Ophidian Berserkers would attack other Ophidians, and kill invulnerable NPCs!!!

-Galen's player

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the green clouds are just the black wisps doing the flesh elemental summons if thats the cloud you mean, kinda looks like its...fallen warriors, Bezerk demons and shadowlords .VS. black wisps and fetid essences ....or there all messed up and none of em know where they stand yet.

I

<blockquote><hr>

I actually use a pixie swatter for general killing along with a mystic cleaver this avoids any issues of a double damage pinch. If I see a berserker the I swap to the mystic cleaver immediately and then I am at no risk of taking double damage from anything once the zerkers are gone its back to the swatter for killing the other junk.

[/ QUOTE ]

*nods*

That'd be a way to do it.

I use a good katana that a friend gave me for general PvM. When a berserker is around, I swtich to a Mystic Katana.

For RP reasons, Galen won't use a Pixie Swatter.

-Galen's player

I

<blockquote><hr>

the green clouds are just the black wisps doing the flesh elemental summons if thats the cloud you mean, kinda looks like its...fallen warriors, Bezerk demons and shadowlords .VS. black wisps and fetid essences ....or there all messed up and none of em know where they stand yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Draconi has stated that they are all on the same side. (Specifically stating that the Fallen Warriors are fallen, and serve the Shadowlords.)

The berserkers attack everything because they are mad with blood lust and kill everything. That's what bersekrers do, like the Ophidian Berserkers before them.

-Galen's player

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i realize that and thought the same, until i noticed 3 wisps attackin the bezerk and a fallen warrior healing it...mind you, the bezerk could have targeted the 3 wisps and i just walked into a weird situation lol