• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding shut down today 6pm est

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Subject: Sorry guys!

Lol Parizad we are all not guys ...... J/k

take your time in trying to fix the bug effeciently ... so we can play and not worry about the lag monster and or the shut downs...

All of you Dev's are doing a fantastico JOB keep it UP!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MysticNyte

I very much appreiated the message too...agree with Claudia..we're not all guys...but geese at least we got a nice message to inform us.

I thought that would never happen

that we would be considered like we was really here

So Thank u devs for u'r hard work..and treating us like we are in this with ya

A

abbracia

Did this happen to anyone else? I got back on after today's reboot and found I had someone else's inventory. My inventory is completely gone and replaced with a couple of chairs.

Any advice?

A

abbracia

TY yes I tried relogging. It's all gone (omg after all that work). I will try emailing. Right now I am not feeling like returning at all, it was a total wipeout.

A

abbracia

I submitted a ticket and emailed. They said they are not responsible for lost inventory.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I submitted a ticket and emailed. They said they are not responsible for lost inventory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Submitting a ticket is useless under this new rule set. The CSRs are still operating as if this is TSO, and it isn't. You said you sent a message to the e-mail addy, just making sure that you included your account name (NOT PW) your name, the name of the sim affected and what all was lost? They have begun at least trying to replace items that poof, maybe more and more in the upcoming weeks and months we will see this being done across the board. One can certainly dream!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeeeeek I hope there wasn't anything valuable!!