• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Grizzled Mare and....

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that I can feed a grizzled mare that was trapped in a crystal. But I can't feed an imprisoned dog. Will the dog eventually loose loyalty and go wild? Or if it dies, and is resurrected will it's loyalty revert back to wonderfully happy?

I tried to feed it a tasty treat and it did not want to eat it.

I've heard rumors that the dog can loose loyalty, can anyone verify? And since I can feed the grizzled mare, is it safe to train it up? I'm nervous about what happens to those pets when they die. I do realize that they are bonded, does anyone have first hand experience of having this happen to their grizzled mare?

While on the subject, even though I don't own one... can you feed an albino squirrel? And the Paroxysmus swamp dragon?