• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding Em's and Player Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I thought this would be good to save, for future reference. :)

Good Afternoon everyone,

Reading through this thread just makes me shake my head in disbelief. So let me try to be really clear with that I am saying. The EMs are hired to do 2 events a month each, with documentation, sending docs, and decorating for it, it takes a good bit of time to do an event the right way.

These are the guidelines players need to follow to get assistance:
1. Send event write up to [email protected] and [email protected], we will need a detailed description of what you need us to do to assist with your event. We can assist with locking down decorative items and providing light monster spawn.
2. Send the document 7 days in advance.
3. The Player Event Coordinator (PEC) will lock down items for approx. 1 week, after which they will decay. Please do not give them items that you want to keep.
4. The Player Event Coordinator will work with players and governors to help set up events.
5. All Player events submitted with automatically be posted on Facebook
.6. EM's will continue to do Player Memorials and Weddings.

As for the Governors, we are still trying to put together libraries of areas to build for the Governors to have to choose from. If the Governor would like to have a building or area built that will be used please express your desire to the EM and they will inform us. Please know that any structure built will then be added to the library and available for any of the governors to use on any shard.

This decision in no way is to stop the EM's from interacting or communicating with their player base. They will continue with the relationship they have with the shard players.

Mesanna

https://stratics.com/community/threads/where-messanas-post-about-player-events-em-rules-etc.333409/

Status
Not open for further replies.