• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Regarding EM Event on January 19th

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi all,
Just an FYI I regret as your Governor of New Magincia I will be unable to attend the event as I have other official duties that day (commonly known as rl work)

I wish yall the very best of luck Sunday.

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Ahh the great Beast Work, a monster that needs slaying over and over again... do leave your concerns or requests or roleplay posted here or at the UOEM page; of course you can also PM me and leave instructions for how you'd like New Magincia to be handled on the day, and that goes for anyone else who can't attend too. Vincent Vega for instance has handled all his duties outside of the game!

LordAngelus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Noooo I wanted my first return EM event to be with you... On my side me and girlfriend will be ready to serve!