• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Regalia of the Knights of the Crux Ansata

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to sell ASAP!!!!!!!

300mil or a reasonable offer please. Very cool deco item for any museum wall!

ICQ 604704355 or PM me here or post in thread.

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, thats great. sitten afk at luna bank and seems one of my guild mates stole the item from my pack. Keep an eye out for someone selling the shield, agent of corruption slave necklace, and scroll of demonic empowerment.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sucks, sorry to hear that Angel. Some people in this game are right ******s

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 yrs of UO and never scammed or cheated anyone, 10 yrs with being very safe and never losing anything except from my own carelessness, IE: not locking down my terathon egg sac ;[. And bam, kinda sucks.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know how ya feel man, sorry they got stolen. Its bad when you cant even trust your own guild mates. :(