• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Refund Due?

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering the increasing number of bugs found so far with the fishing system, and considering that there has been plenty of time to address these issues, I think it is about time that EA come clean. How can they charge us for this "expansion", find out it doesn't work as claimed, then shine us on.

It is time to ask for a refund, in my opinion. I mean is it legal to misrepresent an item that you are selling to the general public?

Honest mistakes occur, I understand that, but when found the seller usually attempts to correct it. Why is there no communication regarding the problems that are ongoing?

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please forgive the above post. I should have waited till I cooled off before posting I guess.

B

Beastmaster

There have been 13 server publishes and 14 client patches that followed the release of High Seas. Some bugs have been in existence since it came out and still haven't even been acknowledged.

S

soulstoner

There have been 13 server publishes and 14 client patches that followed the release of High Seas. Some bugs have been in existence since it came out and still haven't even been acknowledged.
................and some new bugs added tuh-boot....

High Seas makes me sad ... with the not functioning as intended and now crazy reach arounds for latest FMs can't find boat:( ... On a positive note though the pirates were fun and orc boats are kewl. Maybe half price coincides with the experimental nature :drool: Iddah rather paid full price with a more 95% good to go expansion.

Just checkin' in on the progress
*walks away & mumbles*​

C

Caldwin_DDP

On the lost boat front, mine was a Britania boat. I have boats on 2 other characters and haven't been able to locate it. I would suggest something like putting a function on the harbor master. Maybe you could drop your boat rune on him and it would bring the boat to nearby waters. It will be a the last time I buy a virtual item. I feel like a dummy already.