• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

reforging shield for 10 ssi + reactive paralyze

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to reforge for a shield with 10 ssi and reactive paralyze so I can then imbue dci and fc on it.

I know the two names I'll have to select: animated/of haste and towering/of aegis but I have no idea what runic I need for this and what else to set in the reforging menu.

Any help is kindly appreciated!

Shannow

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
in the reforging menu:

powerful reforging
grand artifice
inspired artifice
exalted artifice
sublime artifice

all need selecting
then choose the 2 names you want

as for runic - shadow = 6 charges
but I would guess you might get better results with a copper runic - not sure on this, dont know enough.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thank you very much! (I would test this myself, but we can't copy to TC from Siege)

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don't have to copy to test armor combo's. Just create new toon on test center and set skills. You get all the runics in bank as well as materials. Soulforge in Royal City for all your reforging needs right buy smith shop.