• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Reforging Question with HCI, Dex, and Spined Kits.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying to reforge a bone helmet with 5 hci and 3-4 dex. Best I have gotten is 4/4. Is it even possible to hit 5hci with dex? I tried eating, tried switching the properties around. Currently using powerful as well.

Thanks!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been trying to reforge a bone helmet with 5 hci and 3-4 dex. Best I have gotten is 4/4. Is it even possible to hit 5hci with dex? I tried eating, tried switching the properties around. Currently using powerful as well.

Thanks!
I'm not sure you can get that with a spined kit - you might need to bump up to horned.

Best advice I have would be to hit TC1 so you aren't burning through kits on your prod shard.

Zolaf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure you can get that with a spined kit - you might need to bump up to horned.

Best advice I have would be to hit TC1 so you aren't burning through kits on your prod shard.
You cannot pick HCI with a horned kit. Tried it already, i suppose I should have said that before...sorry my bad.