• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] [Reforging] Mana Leech 97% vs "100"%

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my sampire suit, i need Broadswords so yesterday I started to reforge HML on them and I got some weird results. 100% intensity without SSI on broadswords is 81 mana leech.

81 mana leech = 110 imbue weight
97 mana leech = 132 imbue weight. (used copper runic/grand/inspired/vampiric..)
100 mana leech = 154 !!! (should be 136) (used copper runic/powerful/grand/inspired/vampiric..)

I suspect that copper runic with powerful is giving me 113 mana leech, but the client is only displaying 100 mana leech. I dont know if that "fake" 100 mana leech is going to give me more mana than a "real" 100 mana leech because i havent tried them yet.

I'm looking for any opinions, thoughts or any info about this.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suspect that copper runic with powerful is giving me 113 mana leech, but the client is only displaying 100 mana leech. I dont know if that "fake" 100 mana leech is going to give me more mana than a "real" 100 mana leech because i havent tried them yet.

I'm looking for any opinions, thoughts or any info about this.
This is a fact, we proven this researching for our imbuing calc.

Life and mana leech may be over 100, but game caps it at 100. But weight remains

If you want to prove it yourself, take a really slow weapon like a lance, and go in imbuing menu increasing mana or life leech, towards the end it will be capped, with steps to go that will only increase weight.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, so ill go with mana leech 97 on my weaps! :)

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you add ssi,it different.
If you choice 100% mana leech(140%) for broadsword, and add ssi 25,mana leech change 86%.
But no ssi,97% is better.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 20 SSI, but not on weaps :)
so far 97 mana leech is awesome