• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reforging Issue

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, I don't get the reforging cursor when i double click a runic hammer, instead now I get the new crafting menu. Is there an option on there that I'm not seeing? Also MAJOR thanks for the Imbue Last Property Action, training imbuing no longer makes my clicking finger fall off :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reforging cursor is handled server side, if it doesn't appear is because you are not near a soulforge...
the imbue last property action already exist...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was near a soulforge and a forge in my crafting corner. I was holding a ASH +30 at the time but not sure what caused it. I recalled out to my door and went back to my station and it worked again so *shrugs*. Yes I know you added the Imbue Last Property Action to the Pinco's UI and was thanking you and am thanking you again :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was near a soulforge and a forge in my crafting corner. I was holding a ASH +30 at the time but not sure what caused it. I recalled out to my door and went back to my station and it worked again so *shrugs*. Yes I know you added the Imbue Last Property Action to the Pinco's UI and was thanking you and am thanking you again :)
it could be the ash, when you use a tool in your backpack always check first if you have one of the same skill equipped and it uses it :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, the issue was only when I have an ASH in my hand and I double click the runic hammer in my pack I don't get the reforging cursor. When I drop the hammer and double click the runic I get the reforging cursor. This is actually a benefit now since if i want to use a runic to create something I used to have to walk away from the soulforge to get the crafting menu to make the item, now all I need to do is hold the ASH and I can now create an item with the runic. If i want to reforge I just drop the ASH since I don't really even need it to reforge something anyway. :)