• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Reforging] How do I get 190 luck on a shield?

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I can imbue/reforge up to 100 then enhance to 140. However, I'm trying to figure out what runic to use to get the shield up to 150 luck so I can enhance it up to 190. I'm not 100% certain it is possible, however I was able to get 150 luck with my other armor pieces so I an assuming it is possible to do so on shields as well.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a thread on the first page of the forum with details on how to do this, its a post from Corwinxx quoting Wizal the fox... the steps/runics are listed... also in the [reforging] How to post Semmerset has listed charts for runic types that create the 150 luck pieces that you then enhance to get to 190.