• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reforging Auspicious Circlet of Slaughter

Jazzer

Adventurer
I want a luck suite that with some of the pieces having +5 Hit Chance Increase and 150 Luck. The best I have been able to do so far is +4 HCI and 100 Luck. First, can this be done and Second, what can I do to achieve +5 HCI and 150 Luck.

My Smithy is a Human with 180 Smithy with the +60 Ancient Hammer and I am forging from my home. I am using a Shadow Ruin Hammer. When I reforge, I choose:

Powerful
Grand
Inspired
Exalted Auspicious / of Fortune
Subline Vicious / of Slaughter

Thanks for everyone's input!

Last edited:

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want a luck suite that with some of the pieces having +5 Hit Chance Increase and 150 Luck. The best I have been able to do so far is +4 HCI and 100 Luck. First, can this be done and Second, what can I do to achieve +5 HCI and 150 Luck.

My Smithy is a Human with 180 Smithy with the +60 Ancient Hammer and I am forging from my home. I am using a Shadow Ruin Hammer. When I reforge, I choose:

Powerful
Grand
Inspired
Exalted Auspicious / of Fortune
Subline Vicious / of Slaughter

Thanks for everyone's input!
It takes at least a copper hammer to get Luck 150

Even horned kits can't get you hci 5 and Luck 150, for whatever stupid reason. Which is the equivalent of an agapite hammer. So to do it on a circlet, you would need at least a verite/valorite. But you can't pick either name with those.

Powerful
Grand
Exalted

Rolls 2 Random names.

From there, just need to pray.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You better create a toon on test server , where you have thousands of runic charges and try there .
I also believe you need copper or bronze hummer (which are not very expensive).
Personally I never made suit with 2 properties , but you can try.
Bronze hammers can be made by bribing Tear kite shield to agapite . Material : from Shadow elemental (50 per ) + agapite potion from Zosilem. Result is pretty cheap.

Jazzer

Adventurer
Thanks, guys, for all your unput. The past week, I took the time and effort of creating a character spread sheet that allowed me to see everything so I could tweak the properties until things fell into place. Very freaking satisfying but very time consuming.

My first suite design was of course going to be a LUCK suite for my mage with all 70 resistances that included as many of the other attributes as possible. I had been killing Deamons with 625 luck and the "Intensity" of the drops I got, sucked. I wanted to see if they would improve if I increased my luck so, down the rabbit hole I went.

I was able to design on paper, a LUCK suite with all 70 resistances that would also help tackle the issue getting to 45 HCI. Again, in theory, all I had to do was create the armor to my resistance requirements then using a shadow ruin (2 min./2 max.) reforge each piece as I said above and *poof*, a piece of armor with 150 Luck and +5 HCI with three spaces left over for additional mods. I was so excited when everything came together, I almost peed my dipper.

Denied. From what was said in response and a little additional research on my part I now understand that chances to accomplish this is slim to none. Could it possibly be done, maybe but I currently don't have the time for maybes (I used it all up last week, lol). I also went out and looked at some of Legendary Jewely people are selling for 300 mil. and the ones that had this same mods all had 100 Luck and +4 HCI. With that I concluded that you can get +100 Luck and +4 HCI with a shadow ruin and still have three additional mods you can imbue. I think the chances is like 1 in 3 or 4 which is not bad.

I hope this helps others too. The mechanics of the crafting system is complex so any additional help from the boots on the ground is invaluable. It's so hard to find reliable and updated information these days. Thanks again for the help.

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't speak for smithing but I have burned a million barbed runic sewing kits and using one category/5 charges I regularly get nicely modded 150 luck pieces. Can't say for sure if I have gotten any with 5 hci. Many w/ 4 hci or dci though