• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

reforging a studded gorget with 10stam with no other or max dex bonus as second

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i would like to reforge a gorget with 10 stam clean or max a second mod like Dex i need to imbue the other pieces, unfortunately using barbed kits with 2 names is not possible as i want 5HPI on.

i tried horned kit but i always get minimum 3 properties like dex stam stamreg wich i cannot use.

anybody tried this?

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're doing it correctly (horned not powerful, animated/of haste).

i may have seen pieces hit with 2 mods only, but it is almost always 3. (i've not seen 1 mod from horned)

you just have to keep going until the rng gives you what you are looking for.

another option:
i think i had better results with metal armor and copper runics to decrease the chance of a third property on the imbued piece.
(if you're okay with 1 non-studded piece).

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would like to reforge a gorget with 10 stam clean or max a second mod like Dex i need to imbue the other pieces, unfortunately using barbed kits with 2 names is not possible as i want 5HPI on.

i tried horned kit but i always get minimum 3 properties like dex stam stamreg wich i cannot use.

anybody tried this?
Its all down the the RNG :(

I've had 10 stamina, DEX and MR before though.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
thank you gentleman,
then i will go on with horned no powerful...

also maybe someone of you got one which you can sell me it would me help a lot hehe

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
This might sound a bit counter-intuitive, but I've found that going with the smaller, but much more controllable tools works well for me... even though I end up with something brittle.

I find that it's easier to make a small handful of basically identical items (resists will not be 100% same, but can get pretty close pretty easily) with the easier to come by tools than 1 super duper item with the more powerful tool.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Tuan i would love to craft with the spined kit but i dont know if its possible to have 10si +dex with the spined kit

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Well... it must be, though I admit that I've never tried. My logic is like this: If spined with nothing can give 8 and spined + powerful also gives 8, which we "know". Spined +brittle gives 10. So maybe if you get 10 there, that uses up the whole thing... BUT spined + brittle + powerful gives more potency, so therefore, it must be able to give an extra mod. Can you get 10 and 5 that way? I doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if 10 and 4 was possible.

I've made a bunch of brittle things with dull copper hammers, because otherwise they're basically junk, and they last pretty long.

It's pretty easy to try this on TC anyway.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brittle
Well... it must be, though I admit that I've never tried. My logic is like this: If spined with nothing can give 8 and spined + powerful also gives 8, which we "know". Spined +brittle gives 10. So maybe if you get 10 there, that uses up the whole thing... BUT spined + brittle + powerful gives more potency, so therefore, it must be able to give an extra mod. Can you get 10 and 5 that way? I doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if 10 and 4 was possible.

I've made a bunch of brittle things with dull copper hammers, because otherwise they're basically junk, and they last pretty long.

It's pretty easy to try this on TC anyway.
Brittle on reforged leather =low durability or you must PoF it before reforge and waste a tons of PoF

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Even if you pof first I think you get that same low durability.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if you pof first I think you get that same low durability.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Just visited TC1.
Structural reforge (brittle) realy set durability to 35 on armor and weapon.
Fortified reforge add only +10 durability.
Soo this options are still out of rational range for crafting now.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're doing it correctly (horned not powerful, animated/of haste).

i may have seen pieces hit with 2 mods only, but it is almost always 3. (i've not seen 1 mod from horned)

you just have to keep going until the rng gives you what you are looking for.

another option:
i think i had better results with metal armor and copper runics to decrease the chance of a third property on the imbued piece.
(if you're okay with 1 non-studded piece).

best way to do it...but it will take 100-150 uses probably