• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

reforging 70% velocity on a bow

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is it possible to reforge a bow for 70% velocity? I haven't found anything on that so far...

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
uoguide lists velocity under Exquisit/of Quality but says the cap is not known yet.

I can't copy my char to TC to test reforging myself because I play Siege and thus can't copy to TC :-(
Can anyone help with this?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You don't need to copy anything to TC to test - create a character there, set its skills, and use its big bag of runics and materials to do the testing.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now I tried reforging with oak and ask kits, both with powerful + quality setting and the highest velocity I got was 40% which is ridiculous because you can imbue to 50%. After that I went through my loot items and there as well the highest velocity I found was 40%. Did anyone ever see any reforged bow with more than 40% velocity? Is this intended (if so, why?) or is this a bug?