• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reforging 70% Hit Spell weapons

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the past...I have been able, with a certain amount of pain and dedication, to reforge 70% Hit Spell or Hit Area Spell weapons using a copper runic and 4-5 charges doing Exalted (Vicious of Slaughter) +/- Powerful. I've done this with bladed staffs, double axes and hatchets.

Suddenly, I find myself unable to reforge *any* hit spell/area mod with better than the imbuing cap. This has happened, at least for me, over the last 2 months and has affected hatchets and butcher knives in particular. Whilst this process is always a pain, as long as I see unwanted mods popping up above the imbuing cap, I know it's just a matter of time.

Right now, I have NOTHING reforge with 4 -5 charges above imbue cap. Anyone else seeing an issue here?

Daon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Yesterday I got hit harm 70% weapon with copper runic doing Exalted(Vicious of Slaughter) without powerful.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Daon,

Thanks for the reply and implied assertion that reforging isn't bugged.

I think I can see an hour on Test before I burn many more Coppers tho. The fact that *nothing* has overcapped for me in 200 reforges bothers me a lot

But thanks again for the post. Wish more people would share their recent experiences though..(

Sir Osis of Liver

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Its a super rare mod to get. Totally possible tho. Usually you will end up with a 70% hit area effect. I made an executioners axe a few weeks ago with 70% fireball.

Shadeweaver

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
How many copper runics do you go thru before you hit that 70% hit spell?? Was wondering how many I should work on getting with BODs before I try it!

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You can do this with bronze runics aswell. I just got a 70% hit fire area with a couple of bronze runics.