• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Reforging - 5 or 6 Charges?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay so my question is if I were using a barbed kit would you say too do 2 names and powerful or just 2 chosen names??? I am currently looking too burn some bkits on armor and not sure if a major difference between the two option. Does anyone know how much increased intensity is added by specifying powerful versus not? I don't wanna waste charges if not really worth it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to find the answer to this myself. I burn 2x names with powerful.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i burned like 50 bits with 2 names and powerful... Got some uber 6 max intensity mods items but it's really hard!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i burned like 50 bits with 2 names and powerful... Got some uber 6 max intensity mods items but it's really hard!
Well for all the good it does you... Powerful adds "20 points" heh... For example at least with luck if you choose powerful you will get luck numbers that are 20 points greater than without powerful.. but since we don't know the "reforging weights" of various mods it's an annoying question. If your looking to make the absolute BEST stuff though (6 Mods / high intensity) that's only going to happen with Powerful option chosen. Crunching the numbers to see which is the better way to go is tough without understanding how the system works though.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay. I burned around 200 charges last night on 5 charge. Got a few Okay pieces. Nothing to write home about. I have gotten some AMAZING pieces though with 6 charges though. Just was curious if was possible with 5 charge or not. I think back to 6 charges per burn then.