• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Refinements

Grugot

Journeyman
Not sure if this is the appropriate spot for this post but it is kinda crafting. So I added a refinement to one of my pieces today. What does the 30% bonus mod mean? I tried for four mods and got all four mods. Does the 30% mean I have a 30% chance to add a fifth??

1700521162032.png

Xoos

Journeyman
Yes, it's a random roll to add the fifth on an invulnerability refinement... I don't have one at the moment to check but I don't think it's 30%, I think the invulnerability refinements have a guaranteed 4 with a 15% chance of getting all 5

Grugot

Journeyman
It was a fortification versus an invulnerability. So does that mean I had a guaranteed 3 mods with a 30% chance at a fourth? Well, looks like I got the fourth.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can refine them again and change cold or poison to energy. Or just have 2 or whatever.

So that is a nice feature of these.