• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Refinements.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Buying "Cure of Hardening/Fortification/Invulnerability" (Reinforced) for Studded (Non-samurai), Hide, and Bone.

Paying: 300k per Hardening, 500k per Fortification, 700k per Invulnerability.

PM me to get a hold of me, those of you who stock these on Atl vendors may notice me as the person who buys them out whenever I see them (Usually for less than I am offering to buy here) :p
Thanks!

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Oh, buying on atl. Atl is where my gold is. If you find a way to get them to Atl I will buy them :D

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeh when I get a shard shield in 15 years time mate :)

Maybe when they drop the boundaries and let anyone through the shard shields/give unlimited access through them, atm everyone is cut off from another.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Bump! Mainly looking for Fort/Invuln cures for Studded now. Will still buy others though.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Peekay

Refinement Amalgamator

A refinement amalgamator can be obtained from clean up rewards at a cost of 10,000 points. This allows you to combine low level refinements to become higher levels in the following combinations

• 2 “Type” of Defense required to upgrade to 1 “Type” of Protection.
• 3 “Type” of Protection required to upgrade to 1 “Type” of Hardening.
• 4 “Type” of Hardening required to upgrade to 1 “Type” of Fortification.
• 5 “Type” of Fortification required to upgrade to 1 “Type” of Invulnerability.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yeah, I know about that thing. Just never got around to using one since refinements are so sporadic to find.

How much are you asking per protection?

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just pickin on you, I don't has any. :sad2:

but I did see a whole pile of protections for 50k and under on search

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Bump! Just need a few more Studded (Non-samurai) cures of fort. I will buy invuls also instead. I will pay 1m per for either of these.

Also I'm always buying Defense/Protection/Hardening.