• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Refinement question

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I am thinking of refining my armor to have max resists using Invulnerability refinements since there is a chance of not getting one resist which one would you choose? I am thinking cold but not sure if that is the best choice. I know I have the option to try again if I don't get five, I just don't have the resources right now. Or I am better off chancing poison since most poisons don't last long with vampire form running? I use my sampire for most challenges other then the roof right now. Any thoughts?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
BEing poisoned is different than poison damage.

Poison damage (naja, spiders) is the least used damage type.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only real significant source of Poison Damage in the game, is basically the Putrefier. He deals heavy melee damage (basically an uber Para Balron), with it being 50% Physical/50% Poison.
Honestly, the only Resists i'd refine up are Physical/Fire/Energy. Leave the other Resist caps as is, unless you have a separate suit that is specifically for farming Spleens from Putrifier. I usually just use my Disco/Tamer with his 120 Chiv+AI Triton for farming Putrefier.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
BEing poisoned is different than poison damage.

Poison damage (naja, spiders) is the least used damage type.
Poison damage is reduced by poison resist. You can try this in Eodon getting poisoned by Dimetrosaur standing cross the river (no melee attack). Same for pet. With low poison resist damage from poisoning is higher.

Deschet

Journeyman
Champ spawn in Deciet. Several of the monsters (undead) have a significant percentage of cold damage. Champ is 100% physical tho apparently.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Thanks been trying to decide between cold and poison for my forth resist both kind of rare but think I'm going to go with cold