• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Refined Suit!![Max Resists]

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling my Awsome Refined Suit On ATL stat's Listed below.

mana reg 13
lmc 55
hp inc 10
hp reg 19
mana inc 41
damage eater 25%
fire eater 12%
poison eater 12%

resists

phy 75%
fire 75%
cold 75%
poison 75%
energy 80%

selling for 200mil!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott1234

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Note: the all “damage eater” is capped at 18% total, so you have exceeded that cap by 9%. (maybe good to swap out the DE 12 piece for a different eater).
the other eater types cap at 30% total.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hi, just curious what is use of such suit : PvP or PVM ? What template do you recommend ?

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, just curious what is use of such suit : PvP or PVM ? What template do you recommend ?
hi either pvp or Pvm.... i would reccomend pvm get the most out of all the stats and max resists any dexter temp/sampire

gwen

Slightly Crazed
hi either pvp or Pvm.... i would reccomend pvm get the most out of all the stats and max resists any dexter temp/sampire
Max resists (70 I mean) very easy to get now. All +5 is doable of course. I just want to understand your choice of armor pieces for refining. Especially because all are refined with top Invul tools. You also played this suit for quite time. What was your template ?
For a Dexter /sampire I see not much Mana , and MR is useless with leech . And lots of other questions why this exact pieces were chosen and not some other :)

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
max resists are 75 and 80 energy the refinement tools are like 20mil a pop and no guarantee your get +5 resists!! like I said either pvp or pvm it's great for both I myself pvm using a sample

using a sword temp which is fast depending on wep you needs very little stamina inc alot of artifacts to boost the SSI jewelry etc etc when using specials on tough bosses mana inc matters alot!! so does HPR and MANAREG depends on your style of play I hope this helps some of your questions

Last edited: