• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Refer a Friend Link?

• Thread starter mecantile
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mecantile

Anyone have the Stratics link to the Refer a Friend program that was launched over the summer?

Thanks.

R

RayneStorm

If you are talking about the one where your friend gets the XP boost and you get the mount...

Head to www.worldofwarcraft.com
Click 'Account' on the left, then Recruit-a-friend
Sign in and follow the instructions!

M

mecantile

I am returning to WoW and my friend who still plays is going to get the mount. I was looking for more of the details on exp and whatnot. Basically, I don't have an account yet to log in and get that info.

S

Shiftey

Well the friend who has an account for WoW will go to that link and put in your e-mail to send you

the e-mail will include steps to take to DL WoW and a key

the key is used to activate your new account.

after that u Dl the patches and play

after you pay for 2 months of the game your friend will be granted a zebra mount..

on the main screen for the RAF site it will show(for your friend) when 2 months have been bought and it will show that he is entitled for a mount.

hope this helps if i did not answer a certain question for you feel free to ask

Goodluck and have fun

but if you are returning to WoW you could also just use scrool of resurrection on your account where you can play your old account for 10 days free and when you pay for a month the person who did that will get a free month.

M

mecantile

Thanks for the help I will check it out. I gave my account to his wife and they don't want to give any of it back to me so I am essentially starting from scratch. =/

L

Lag

I wouldn't do that. You can FORCE it from them, and likewise, that account will most likely be banned; you can't let anyone but the registered owner play on the account, or it can/will be banned : /

M

mecantile

I don't want the entire account back, just the main toon. I started back in beta and played through right up until the launch of the Dark Temple in Outlands. Still, the grind to 60 is quick, and I hear most of the factions in TBC are pointless once RotLK comes out.

B

Bud_Weiser

You are correct. The only reason you will wan to grind any kind of rep in TBC is to get the mounts. Other then that, skip it all.