• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Red's rubble

• Thread starter IPlayUOTOOMuCH
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

Note worthy item not pictured is the campfire. Second box on the top has 2 pieces of obsidian rubble.

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I havent tried but I heard on Uhall that if you lock them down they are.

A

Alex the Gray

6 mil for water lillies.
2.5 mil each for 1 coconut palm, and one date palm.
All of these green
My garden shall rule UO and all shall bow before it

I

imported_mo'gluk

I am mainly looking for the wooden fort walls to create an orc hall on top of my tower

G

Trade you a green coconut tree and a pile of boards rubble for a fire!

P

Peddlerpug

Very well done my friend! I'de love to get together for some trading. I have a number of rare pieces you may be interested in posisble trading your doubles for. Contact me anytime at ICQ: 6217198 (or send me a forum message).

Thanks Red!

A

Alex the Gray

why? Keep it on the public forums. A public bidding will only get this individual his best loot. Keep the bidding open and public, I say.....

A

Alex the Gray

no one cares. Haven't you heard? Orcs are dead and extinct!@!

G

Here's my rubble collection. Not that high end with the rares and stuff, but overall not bad for the limited time I get to play these days.

My tree collection:

Overall collection: