• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Redeeming the King’s Collection

Miretar

Journeyman
I bought it yesterday & seem to be missing recipes & items; there were no recipesfor the token box, the beds and the sponges are missing. What am I missing?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I never received a box
Did you enter the code in game? It has been a while but I think I remember having to add the code in game to actually receive it. Make sure that you redeem it on the shard you want the items on.

EDIT: Here is a link from UO's official Wiki explaining how to do it. The King’s Collection – Ultima Online

''The King’s Collection is a theme pack purchasable from Origin Store consisting of decor and furniture items for home owners. Special items are obtained by using the theme pack code in the ‘promotions’ section of the help menu after the code has been used to upgrade the relevant account in the Accounts Management pages.''

"Entering the promotion code will place a token in the character’s back pack. When double clicked this token is replaced by the token box, containing the items pictured below in deed form, in the character’s bank box. Be sure there is enough space in the bank box before activating the token"