• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

red soulstone question

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found a red soulstone on the ground but my account isnt old enough to use it. well i be able to use it once my account is old enough or is it one of those things that are original owner use only?

Y

Yalp

i found a red soulstone on the ground but my account isnt old enough to use it. well i be able to use it once my account is old enough or is it one of those things that are original owner use only?

No and yes.

frostbolt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i was asking cause i clicked on the soulstone and it just said your account is not old enough to use this rather than something like this is bound to another account or something like that

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i was asking cause i clicked on the soulstone and it just said your account is not old enough to use this rather than something like this is bound to another account or something like that
Maybe account age is the first check the system makes when you try to use a soulstone? Once you pass the account age check it probably then checks that the stone is linked to your account.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when you are "old" enough it will tell you you cant use it:)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All soulstones are account bound even the shards.
The only time their not account bound is if their still in token form.

The only exception to this now is the new White soulstone shards that only have 1 usage on them. they can be bought in the 'stone' form and used by any account once.

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is pure greed talking so please excuse me lol BUT I wish they would throw up one of those gates so you can take random soulstones (from idocs or your other accts) and bind them to the account carrying the stone thru the gate. That would be awesome! I have tons of accts and am trying to consolidate them down to a number that my husband can deal with (5 or so) and I could use those other soulstones on the accounts I am keeping.

B

Brucie Kibbutz

I don't understand why soulstones are account bound? Just make the skill that is put on the stone account bound, and if someone else gets it, allow them to erase the skill and use the stone as their own.

L

Lil' Lucien

I'm happy to see this come up. I have sent the question in to 5 on Friday multiple times and recently submitted a similar question to Ask the Devs (which did not get posted). I would love to see this implemented especially since one of the recent publishes has caused the soulstones to lose their glimmer unless you own it and re-skill it.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Like the ideal of the stones only being account bound after the skill is stored. Don't know about clearing a skill from a different account. Could see a huge issue with stones locked down at a house as deco being wpied by visitors. Some security would have to be placed to them while locked down.

The biggest hurdle I see about recovering soul stones others owned.........they sell the green stones still. Money grubbers be fast to DECLINE stamp this ideal.