• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Red Robe Distillery

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to announce the opening of Origins first "official" distillery, the Red Robe Distillery. The Red Robe Distillery is owned and operated by Brother Patrick and we specialize in producing fine distilled spirits to help lift your spirit and get you wasted. Right now we are producing a strong brandy and slowly collecting supplies for other flavors. All of our alcohol is currently only available for trade for distilling materials or other distilled spirits. Once I get enough mats to make fine bulk beverages I will sell them at our distillery castle. Please remember to rage against sobriety while staying classy Origin. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Handed out a couple bottles of Red Robe Brandy last night. First person I gave any to was La'Trese El'Barr and her hubby for giving me the barrels and other items I needed to get started. Next in line is a dark brandy. More to come from Red Robe Distillery as I collect more yeast.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Second batch is complete, Red Robe Dark Brandy is now available. Over the weekend I will farm some yeast for our next distillation of spirits.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Started 2 barrels of Red Robe Kernel Rye tonight, 2 days and it will be ready to trade.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just started a guild today for the distillery, Red Robe Distillery [BREW]. More info on the plans for the guild to come, if you see someone with the [BREW] tag in the meantime say "howdy" and let them help you get your drink on.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Eve/Eva of [4H] for making me wheat whort and giving me some fishing liquor bottles for my collection. Great to meet another kind soul on Origin.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sorry I have been MIA..real life gets in the way at the most inconvenient times :/ I would love to stop by the distillery and get a tour and make an official news post, get some background information and such...I love this! Need to see more player-based activities going on :)

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my, that would be cool. Let me get some deco up and get it all prettied up for visitors and I will surely take you up on that.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have not had much time to spend at the brew house lately. I have been busy gathering up my goods to shut down an account and finalize my transfer from Atlantic. Hopefully will have some updates and new brews in the next week or two.

Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk 2

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
As do I! And a map to this fine establishment would be nice *hint hint* I need a drink or 4 after trying to slay butchers to carve my pumpkins!

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just moved from a tram castle in the middle of nowhere to a nice Zento 18x18 right near the gate. After I build I will re-open shop.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nice location! Glad you found a spot that works, can't wait to see it :)